Waves

Some impulses drive me and make me do that even before I realize what I am gonna do

This entry was posted in Quotes.

One thought on “Waves

1. gserpent

July 17, 2017 at 4:18pm

That is exactly what Jung called the shadow. It is what he meant when he said”Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate”.
    Great Post!

2. Mann

July 17, 2017 at 4:42pm

The same impulse will give you the strength to do it as well.

3. Mann

July 17, 2017 at 5:47pm

Well if know Hindi…in such conditions I am like jab okhli me sir De hi diya to phir musal se kya darna???
    Do or die.Amazingly ideas come when we think.isnt it?

July 19, 2017 at 9:02am

Totally.. mein bhi aise hi sochthi hoom…..

July 19, 2017 at 9:05am

Yes..it is…but you need to be ready to accept the uncertainties as well as enjoy the thrill of uncertainties

4. tingleurtastebuds

July 17, 2017 at 11:11pm

Power of subconscious. That’s always a beautiful thing in life you must have desired to do.

July 19, 2017 at 9:06am

Yes meena..it’s really powerful, always helping to clear the road ahead you

5. my valiant soul

July 17, 2017 at 11:32pm

Now this impulse made me delete my previous blog.
    I am under the weather as for now.
    Need support once again!

July 18, 2017 at 9:21pm

Sometimes you need to give into your impulses, if you trust them enough. Is it not Akhi?

July 19, 2017 at 9:15am

Yeah..I am always…but these are not that gut instincts, but much more finer than that

• thewritewomanblog

July 19, 2017 at 9:43am

Like your body’s reaction when you see that fine piece of chocolate cake 😉 I will give in, for sure. No denying that.
        But I know you meant more serious things, it is up to you but you just remember that you need to face the consequences too.
        As the saying goes, if you make your bed, you must lie in it.

July 20, 2017 at 2:23pm

In simple words, those waves gave birth to Jim and Vienna… more over those waves in my pen only defines their path now..I Donno where I am going…just leaving it to my pen…

• thewritewomanblog

July 21, 2017 at 6:25pm

Oh yes, that lovely couple. They will make their way to the world, Akhi. Trust your pen and your many ideas..

7. Meenakshi Sethi

July 20, 2017 at 10:42am

They helped us many times and save too…they are like someone else is functioning inside us taking our control in his hands…haha

July 20, 2017 at 2:15pm

Yes meenakshi.. you got it perfectly…I always felt the presence of that someone else within me..and luckily it never fooled me so far

8. Meenakshi Sethi

July 20, 2017 at 2:18pm

It never will. My father taught me to listen to this voice at very young age. He also advised never to crush or doubt it. According to him only thos voice is our true guide.

July 24, 2017 at 12:22pm

Yes… the devadoothan story I remember, you have put your step forward with the book… and all success with that( yet to read.. getting all packed and ready) you will be led to success my dear.. enjoy your way to your destination