For justice and fairness

She told me : “Past is past, you can’t do anything to revert it back. Nothing can be done now on what had happened. There is no point in thinking on the same. So just forget it.”

True that nothing can be done on the incident in past.  But something more to be done now for the future. I don’t understand how could she so easily say me to forget it. If I forget it and forgive them, the past will happen again and again with someone else too..

So no need to forget it as such if it has affected you. It’s not like blood for blood, but it’s for justice and fairness at least in future.

So my dear friends, if you know the procedures for filing a case in consumer court, kindly let me know especially if you have any hands on experience.

One thought on “For justice and fairness

1. Aneesh

July 20, 2017 at 9:08am

Try this:
    The writer works with CAG, which offers free advice on consumer complaints to its members. For membership details/queries contact 24914358/24460387 or helpdesk@cag.org.in
    I have seen this description time and again at the end of a feature in The Hindu called Caveat Emptor. This could help you. They will definitely have a Kerala Chapter or else they will lead you to the right place in Kerala!

July 20, 2017 at 2:14pm

Thank you so much Aneesh… will check more on this

2. Pradita Kapahi

July 20, 2017 at 10:26pm

Oh dear! That sounds very serious. What happened? Why are you contemplating a lawsuit?

July 21, 2017 at 6:36pm

Yup…I am trying to take it seriously…Had some issue in the last week….will let you know later more on the case…

3. mywords331

July 22, 2017 at 7:20am

Are you in trouble?
    No idea about the legal proceedings but I wish your problem to get resolved soon.

July 22, 2017 at 9:14pm

Thanks a lot neha for your wishes….I was in trouble and I don’t want to leave them…I am perfectly okay now….thank you neha for your concerns

4. womenmatter777

July 25, 2017 at 3:12pm

Akhila, Thank you for being a strong individual who dares to make change. It seems you and I are one in the same. Different situations, but same outcome in that people are trying to sweep under the rug something that “needs to be dealt with and not overlooked” in order get better…for all. Such a shame that those we give a high level of responsibility and regard with the most pay look to get out of doing their work. I commend you. Stand strong and don’t give up!..and if you or anyone knows of someone who can assist with sexual harassment on the side of the employee, let me know. Best of luck on your case!

July 26, 2017 at 9:22am

Thank you for your words…for me the issue was related to product I bought, a consumer level issue..

July 26, 2017 at 1:45pm

You could Google it for the consumer complaints number. All the best, Akhi. Hope it gets resolved without the usual red tape and that your efforts will be a means of help to the others who have been quietly baring with it.

6. skd

July 28, 2017 at 6:10am

Hey Akhila, hope everything is fine. Please take care. Depends on the issue, you could deal, may not be a common track. Btb, dealt already?

July 30, 2017 at 7:12am

Not dealt…working for that…identified where to go..
      I am perfectly alright..thanks for your concern…