You make me so angry

By | July 22, 2017

Child: Mom, you make me so angry.

Mom: What happened?

Child: Always imposing controls on my cartoons..

Mom: If you had some self control,  I wouldn’t have to impose.

Child: India is a free country, don’t you know that so far?

Mom:  Pling😇

39 thoughts on “You make me so angry

1. A Walk into the Woods

Wowwww.. you need to be smarter. Unbelievable. Kids these days… Should we be proud that they are smarter than us or be alarmed about it.

Can be proud as their imaginations are flying high as long as not in any seriously wrong directions

2. my valiant soul

When it comes to parents, no Indian fundamental rights can save us.For me, there words are supreme.
    Never to argue!Lol.

1. crashingstone

Na for being a free adult where u can make decisions for your own as per the law :p tab tak to u r nadan balak who can’t understand what’s good and all that.. But then when it comes to mothers u r d same no matter what age… Indians moms u can’t do much about then 🙂

3. Joker Shayar

i know right , every mom is not having the privilege of a genius kid like me 😉 lol.. dont kill me now for this :p

and if the mom says ‘ True my darling, India is a free country. But in THIS house, there are rules. If you do not wish to obey, then you are free to go and live anywhere in your free country’
    Child : Pling

Shyo….athu kurachu koodi poyille…in fact just having a similar fight an hour back, this time it was not cartoon, but outdoor games

5. Mr.Lonely

If child is too small then ultimately his mother is the one to take decision but if he is old enough then himself he could decide

But I was telling like who can say your right is not right and mine is only rights..(obviously not about any big crimes or things like that)

I just had a different version of koodiya type yesterday..it was a total mess yesterday..ughhhh…almost compromised….