The virtual bond we share

Never am I nervous on any harsh realities

But I simply enjoy being virtual

Being virtual in a world of words.

You may also like...

One thought on “The virtual bond we share

1. Shalini Sharrma

July 27, 2016 at 10:13am

Being virtual is for sure is an escape for most of people but if you enjoy it and still make sure realities don’t strike u, that’s awesome. Almost making good use of virtual reality 🙂

2. mukhamani

July 27, 2016 at 11:30am

I too like it. Once my friend wanted to organize a Blogger’s meet. I told her for me the virtual world was separate from the ‘real’ world :). Not that i have anything against meeting people but somehow I have never felt like meeting any of my blogging friends. Meeting them virtually is fine for me :))

July 27, 2016 at 11:31am

yes.. you shared my feeling..I may be changing in future.. but i need to pay justice to my present state of mind.

3. Vinay Leo R.

July 27, 2016 at 12:58pm

ah. that was me. but some reality has mixed with the virtual. and some in a happy outcome. 🙂

July 27, 2016 at 4:27pm

who else can understand this better than you..;)

6. Nisthur Anadi

July 27, 2016 at 10:08pm

When ever I am happy being myself , I enjoy being self. When ever I try to express my self I love virtual world.

People are more tolerant , they are slightly less judgemental in compare to real world.

And one thing that makes this world Beautiful and addictive is they love each other immensely. They appreciate others sentiments more than water in a sea, c clouds in the sky.

We bloggers rarely go personal, never try to know the things , which others don’t want to share.

We almost mitigate the impact of age, gendor , class , intellectual level .

We have immense acceptance for each other. When interact with each other we go beyond words and expressions. I believe virtual world here we have more human touch.

In real world we have huge does and don’t list. If we follow entire guide lines and rules then it’s more of formality then a real connection.

In real life you can’t talk to a stranger as per our conditioning of our mind. Here we love to exlpore each layer of other side one by one.

In real world people are busiest then ever . We never talk unless it has some motives.

Here we come not to gain any thing but just to simply listen the symphony of other heart and soul. It gives so much relief to both listener and Singer.

I think few above said points are which we miss in real world . We try to complete our self.

I could remember the lines of one Beautiful song”

“Pal bhar ke liye koi hummain pyar kar le jhutha hi sahi ”

We all human soul long for everlasting love , peace and happiness. Which definitely we get within this community.

Hope you will agree if not with all but few of examples.

7. davekingsbury

July 28, 2016 at 5:44am

Virtual is newborn but full of potential. Who knows what the future may bring? The older I get, the less I know.

July 28, 2016 at 11:27am

aww.. it is a wonderful thought.. let me think on the future of this new born…

8. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

July 28, 2016 at 8:35am

May be, we all should have teas and biscuits on this ‘chaupal’ sometime. 😉
    You have to write posts, and you can post the same as comments on somebody else’s blog. 😉 so that way, Atleast you will get double the views and likes you normally get… 😀

July 28, 2016 at 11:27am

awwww.. a new definition for my page “chaupal’.. liked it ..liked it.. thanks a lot..

July 28, 2016 at 11:30am

thanks Advaitha for your thoughtful comment.. as I told , I am not afraid of any harsh realities.. but there is a secret pleasure which I am getting being virtual in this blogosphere.. I may be changing in future.. for the time being, you have to bear with the virtual’me’

July 28, 2016 at 11:36am

thank you so much..I too think I am a good girl..;)

13. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

July 28, 2016 at 9:35pm

Paytm karo….
    Write a post saying you are organising a kitty party. And give out the menu – chat, coffee, biscuits, pakodas, cookies, samosas and anything else you like. Kitty party means each person will usually bring one item from the menu. You say you will provide free water for all, rest all from the menu others have to bring.. Cost story ka The Endddddd B-)

14. Sudhir Chauhan

September 2, 2017 at 10:27am

virtual is the reality, but reality is not virtual….. enjoy both the aspects of life….. cheers…..

September 7, 2017 at 2:14pm

Thanks Sudhir..you are right..both aspects need to be valued

15. Kurian

September 2, 2017 at 11:44am

Virtual in a world of letters and words
    That’s great Akhila
    And I may add dreams

September 9, 2017 at 9:10pm

Thank you so much for this token of love

September 14, 2017 at 8:21pm

Haha… I read that twice before I understood.. yes we are not virtual any more… and I am so happy about that.. just sad that I dint find enough time to call you again

September 15, 2017 at 4:49pm

Don’t be sad niths….if we talk or not, chat or not, meet or not, the connection remains….

• thewritewomanblog

September 17, 2017 at 10:14am

Absolutely, Akhi, but it was a pleasure to talk… its like we had always been good friends