Escape from dilution

Day 1: “I am running late, so let me skip the morning work out . I am doing it regularly, so no issues if I skip on a  day”

Day 2: “It’s heavily raining. Seems I cannt go out for jogging. Will go tomorrow for sure”

Day 3: ” Having some pain in my legs. Better if I take rest today and skip the work out”

Day 4 : <<…….>>

No harm if you dilute things once or twice. And only the first time, you will have a reluctance to skip that [ dilute your routine]. There after you will get used to the dilution process 😉

So have that realistic plan of action as Doctor Jonathan mentioned here  if you really wanna be physically fit.

And escape from dilution.

One thought on “Escape from dilution

1. Kurian

September 14, 2017 at 10:45am

Totally okay Akhila. I am sure you’ll catch up on your workout. And do take care of the leg pain. Perhaps you can consider a change (may be dilution) like yoga.
    Or does swimming sound ok to you?
    It’s raining heavily here in Kochi now and I am in my balcony enjoying the rain.
    And in the evening is my all weather swimming.
    There’s a dilution though. I was planning to go out and get a few coconuts for making virgin coconut oil. I want to do it today.
    I think it’s great to share healthy plans and get support from like minded people.
    I am keen

September 15, 2017 at 5:03pm

Thanks for your kind words and concern..I am alright and it was just some generic excuses that I have added in the post… I was on vacation for one week and now picking up with my routine exercises …

• Kurian

September 15, 2017 at 7:10pm

Actually Akhila, this I think is an example of how we in this forum support each other.
        I was genuinely concerned even though we don’t know each other personally.
        The reason why it’s special here

September 17, 2017 at 4:29pm

Yeah..maybes that’s the beauty of this virtual world

2. radhikasreflection

September 14, 2017 at 10:53am

I can relate to this Akhila. Though I am very meticulous and organised by nature, somehow when it comes to exercise the same situation that you have written replays many a times!

3. Mataindah

September 14, 2017 at 11:47am

This happens with me quite often (weekly once ) his point is clear ..to be healthy you need regular input …

4. Sunith

September 14, 2017 at 5:24pm

Health is the wealth that everybody has but ignore while running for seemingly richer riches…

September 15, 2017 at 4:56pm

Yes sunith…it’s a fact which we ignore knowingly..and give the last priority

5. Sudhir Chauhan

September 14, 2017 at 7:18pm

the only truth is first 3 lines in the post….. but yes to be healthy we need to bring a change……

September 15, 2017 at 4:42pm

Exactly… that was the whole essence of the post though I focused on exercises and I am really glad that you caught it very well

September 15, 2017 at 4:55pm

Thanks shivangi….too much can spoil your pattern, so as you said, better to be in that realistic pattern…

8. Sylvain Lechair

September 16, 2017 at 1:01pm

La sagesse de ces quelques mots me mène à m’abonner et rebloguer ceci, merci pour ces conseils avisés.

10. ravisidula

September 17, 2017 at 4:36pm

Very true, let me wake up my jogging shoes from its deep slumber

September 17, 2017 at 4:39pm

Haha… say them a good morning and ask to get ready

September 25, 2017 at 6:48pm

Haha, so true, Akhi. Loved that last line. Even dilution becomes part of your routine.