Winning people over

Janaki didn’t like what Vyshnavi was doing. In her views it was totally rubbish. And Vyshanavi didn’t care much. She just went on quietly though she was a little sad.  Janaki never missed a chance to depreciate Vyshanavi’s act whenever possible.

Whenever something goes wrong with V , J said “This is why I told you to stop this rubbish thing”. J was extremely good in self marketing and so obviously her views always had an edge over Vyshnavi’s. She had that innate power to make things in her control, make other believe what she said was right (even while truth was on the other side of the universe). And she could easily grab everyone’s attention too.

No one is perfect, so as J and V. But with whom do you stand? With the marketing minded one or the other silent one? At the end, who would appear fruitful?

One thought on “Winning people over

1. boundlessblessingsblog

September 19, 2017 at 10:57am

True words, Akhila and J sounds much better than V who tries to push over and seems a little jealous of J. I would go with J who is a level headed person.

2. familyrelationshipandsociallife

September 19, 2017 at 1:47pm

I support vyshnavi..She dosent care about anyone and doing her job in her own way.Even if someone hurts,She just ignore them and moving on..Now a days truth can be faded away if fake is being loudly spoken.

September 19, 2017 at 2:20pm

Thanks a lot for your words….glad that you mentioned a little more…

3. Moushmi Radhanpara

September 19, 2017 at 4:13pm

Vyshnavi, I support her. Cause I can relate to her, things are never in my control, others tend to be, but not me. For others it’s always easy, not for me.
    At least I guess so!

September 21, 2017 at 9:36am

Thanks moushmi. Is it really a matter of having control or the ‘never minding attitude’

4. mywords331

September 19, 2017 at 6:50pm

I will stand with Vyashnavi as she has the power of patience with the help of which she is able to ignore J and keep doing her work.
    The dominant people are always jealous of such people who don’t pay heed to them.

September 21, 2017 at 9:33am

Like your views neha. And I love the you extrapolated the scenario.

5. radhikasreflection

September 19, 2017 at 6:59pm

I am probably with V. By nature I am more like her I guess. I will quietly do my work and go on.

September 19, 2017 at 10:00pm

Yeah..why should we create unnecessary mess..no?

September 22, 2017 at 6:29pm

Oops…I was just mentioning on two different personalities. One with a marketing mind while the other with a silent attitude

September 25, 2017 at 6:52pm

The smarter one, of course. The world runs on ‘marketing’. Whether it is a blog or a book or even a strange habit, it is all about marketing and marketing it right. Being quiet and expecting someone to notice and come to you belongs to a by-gone era.

September 26, 2017 at 2:43pm

Hmm….even then , even being silent, won’t there be some values for the truth and integrity

7. ravisidula

September 28, 2017 at 9:33pm

Eyes would fall for J but mind and soul would finally follow V, once the eyes discover the real truth. Introverts are like tortoise at times but they win the race.

September 30, 2017 at 8:54pm

I too feel so….short terms benefits may be with J, but on long run more chances of success with V..