Waves

I hate disorderliness, I cannot bear inconsistencies
But I love uncertainties, the thrill of uncertainties

This entry was posted in Quotes.

One thought on “Waves

1. Sha'Tara

December 11, 2017 at 1:47am

The first thing I “saw” when I read that was an angel flying over the earth, with both, a puzzled, and a smiling, expression on her face. What a beautiful semi contradiction. Love it.

December 11, 2017 at 2:27pm

Thanks shatara..you got it right…it’s a mix of puzzles and smiles

2. mihrank

December 11, 2017 at 3:15pm

“You never really know what’s coming. A small wave, or maybe a big one. All you can really do is hope that when it comes, you can surf over it, instead of drown in its monstrosity.”

• Sha'Tara

December 11, 2017 at 10:32pm

Another smashing good comment, if only more people paid attention to that truth! 🙂

December 13, 2017 at 6:23pm

Yup…accepting and surfing over the unexpected waves takes you to a different level

3. paulliverstravels

December 15, 2017 at 5:59pm

When I have more than two minutes to rest between weight lifting sets, I start organizing all the weights. I feel like I’m the only guy who puts the weights back where they belong. lol

December 22, 2017 at 5:05pm

Haha.. I liked your example a lot… but truly you will be only one to put it back properly

• paulliverstravels

December 22, 2017 at 6:08pm

It certainly seems that way sometimes. Lots of guys put fives with tens and tens with twenty-fives, or bury the two and half pound plates behind the forty-five pound plates.

December 22, 2017 at 6:12pm

I know it would be so unease for People like you to leave the disorderly items as such..