100% trustworthy

How many people can you trust completely?

Just pause for a moment and give a thought…is your answer cheering or depressing?

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “100% trustworthy

1. paulliverstravels

December 22, 2017 at 6:29pm

I don’t even trust myself 100%. I’m forgetful and the world changes around me faster than I can keep tract of.

A scientist returned from studying deceit among apes in the wild, which mostly involves body language. Then she went to a party and was shocked at how much lying it appeared people around her were doing.

I remember watching the Vice Presidential debates and was shocked at how blatantly Mike Pence lied when asked about his reactions to things Trump said. He would flat out deny that Trump said things that anyone could verify on YouTube.

December 25, 2017 at 4:55pm

The world seems unfair and unfaithful most of the time though it’s difficult to accept

2. the_aestheticspirit

December 22, 2017 at 9:04pm

In this present world no one other than my family. For me the time of trusting a person out of my clan has flown away.

3. Lathiya

December 22, 2017 at 9:37pm

It’s always like that whom I trust 100% never will be 100% truthful. But I don’t have anyone else other than them to trust 100%.

December 24, 2017 at 11:47am

Ha..thats a wonderful response..you made it very clear

4. Ravi S

December 23, 2017 at 1:25am

The other name of trust is best friend, I would say.

December 30, 2017 at 5:19pm

yes Jacque.. that’s actually depressing for all of us

January 3, 2018 at 5:30pm

Actually I wrote this post with a few people like you in my mind. Or in other words, i drafted this post on the day when I shared that video book with you…