Waves

Stop expecting from others. Just live in your priorities while being comfortable in your own skin.

The author is a Quality Analyst by experience. Part Quantitative data analyst, part consultant for quality and information security practices, part software tester, she is a writer by passion and blogs at https://wordsandnotion.com and https://qualitynotion.com/.

One thought on “Waves

1. Sha'Tara

December 25, 2017 at 3:07am

And by the way, why do I have to verify I’m following this blog every time I post a comment? 🙂

December 25, 2017 at 4:43pm

Oh.. you mean, you have to enter the credentials every time while commenting? I Donno what’s causing the issue..anyways I will look into that. Probably due to the self hosting

• Sha'Tara

December 25, 2017 at 10:26pm

Hi Akhila, when I post a comment, first it takes whole minute for the comment to register, then a while later I get an email asking me to go back to WordPress and confirm that I am following your blog… It’s not a big deal but it is “annoying” if I’m busy… Here’s the text of those emails:

Howdy.

You recently signed up to follow one of my posts. This means once you confirm below, you will receive an email when new comments are posted.

To activate, click confirm below. If you believe this is an error, ignore this message and nothing more will happen.

Blog Name: Words and Notion
        Blog URL: http://wordsandnotion.com

December 27, 2017 at 11:36am

I am really sorry for this inconvenience. But that specific email is configured for those who sign up for that specific posts alone, not the entire blog. You are already following my blog, so my posts are expected to pop up in your reader normally. You dont need to do any additional subscriptions if you are not looking for an email when new comments are posted to a specific post.
          By the way while commenting are you checking this “Notify me of new comments via email”? If it is checked, I suppose,it will send you an email to confirm the ‘comment follow’ for each posts

2. Moushmi Radhanpara

December 25, 2017 at 4:42pm

Wonderful message.
    Just do not think that I am stealing your posts, somehow they resemble so mucch 😀

December 25, 2017 at 4:45pm

Haha.. is it? Will catch your posts soon. When our frequencies are matching, it will be reflected in the posts.. I have no wonder upon that now

January 3, 2018 at 6:09pm

Thanks shalz… how was new year celebration there.

3. Ravi S

December 28, 2017 at 12:14am

Followed your words long back in history and leading a contented life.

January 2, 2018 at 9:05am

Yes, I agree, Akhi. The more we expect, the more we can get disappointed simply because something does not work the way we expect it to work.

January 3, 2018 at 5:32pm

Yes absolutely right… I am trying to find that comfort level within my soul