What you should not compromise?

What is the thing uppermost in your mind that you are least willing to compromise or spare on a normal routine day in your life among the three ? (Not during any exceptional cases or extreme cases)

TIME, EFFORT OR MONEY…?

One thought on “What you should not compromise?

1. Ravi S

January 6, 2018 at 12:20am

Time, the others can be earned or spent at someother time but time lost is gone forever

• the_aestheticspirit

January 6, 2018 at 2:48pm

Sir, I would not crosscut your opinion but do we really know how much time do we have in general? Effort can be put accordingly time to time or without thinking of time isn’t it?

2. Sha'Tara

January 6, 2018 at 2:47am

To the compassionate, all three are expendable in the service of others. Money is a scam; time is an illusion, effort remains as the one valuable that can be given.

January 7, 2018 at 4:18pm

Well time is an illusion…I too wished to think it as an illusion..but in front of my eyes, it’s not an illusion or else I would have to borrow the eyes of an eagle

3. rishhu

January 6, 2018 at 6:30am

Compromise for what? I think effort should never be compromised upon. Time can be compromised for a loved one. Money doesn’t matter after a certain point. But effort should never be compromised upon.

January 7, 2018 at 4:15pm

I totally agree with you on money… then on time or effort…actually thinking aloud now I am wondering if I asked some stupidities like these two are synonyms in a way..isn’t it..

• rishhu

January 7, 2018 at 5:55pm

To me these questions are too complex to be adressed in the blogosphere. Ha Ha Ha. The simplest questions are the toughest. And what do I know, a long way still left to go.

January 7, 2018 at 4:14pm

Yup.. time anxious persons like you and me will have that answer only

4. the_aestheticspirit

January 6, 2018 at 2:45pm

I would choose not to compromise with effort referring to the present situation and today’s world. The reason is time is limited and fixed invisibly so there is not much to think of compromising with time. In case of money ,which is something I would be selfish about cause it’s a struggle and a consequence of effort. So coming back to effort which would somehow put out money for me and during the process of effort I wouldn’t care about time. It mostly depends what I would lack and behave accordingly in three of the above.

• rishhu

January 6, 2018 at 2:50pm

Plus if you’re not compromising with effort, it means you’re utilising your time properly (in a sense). Money will definitely be a side effect of your effort in the long run. Just a different perspective.

January 7, 2018 at 4:13pm

But again you said something like, time is limited..so it can not be compromised too..isn’t it..

• the_aestheticspirit

January 8, 2018 at 5:20pm

Somewhere I agree about time an illusion and something I am bound to but I don’t really know how much time I have so I would choose effort in this case. In case I knew about my time I would certainly choose time. Things keep me busy too look for time.

January 12, 2018 at 4:47pm

I respect what you are trying to convey and it’s really nice to know that you accept the ultimate fact about time in our life.. but for me I just ensure always to be present in the moment and use the time to the maximum without compromising my positivity..

January 15, 2018 at 9:30pm

Time. Nothing can bring back time that has elapsed, everything else can be made up once again.