The comfort while being with strangers

There is some comfort while being with strangers. Have you experienced that?

You don’t have to open your inner self in front of them. So no worries on your hidden thoughts being stolen.

There is no obligations, no love. Only thing you need to ensure is to keep a safe distance. 😉

One thought on “The comfort while being with strangers

1. Pradita Kapahi

February 4, 2017 at 11:48am

True true true…. Also, amazingly, you can be yourself with them coz you don’t have the fear of losing them.

2. Kiran Goswami

February 4, 2017 at 11:51am

That’s absolutely true.. We dont have to care what the other person will think Bcz we aren’t even if we’ll meet again..

February 4, 2017 at 10:21pm

Exactly that’s it kiran.. If we meet or not, we dont even care that..

• paulliverstravels

January 11, 2018 at 5:45pm

I’ve had all sorts of random conversations while travelling. Once I was returning from vacation from Europe sitting on the plane next to a woman returning from a vacation in Africa and we talked the entire plane flight.

3. sparklingpoems

February 4, 2017 at 3:25pm

I agree with your thought. It is our perception.
    And for thoughts, why stranger not even our friend can steal our inner thoughts.
    Sometimes we are comfortable, sometimes not. Depends on the situation, I think….

4. Simon

February 4, 2017 at 3:33pm

I don’t normally feel great with strangers. But i see what you mean ☺

5. Prajakta

February 4, 2017 at 5:40pm

Have always had the best conversations with strangers 🙂 I totally get it

6. nomadwrites

February 4, 2017 at 8:01pm

I chatter away with strangers. Few being the best conversations 🙂 I am here just writing in about the solitude, solo travel and I see this. For a moment, I thought you had written for same 😀 Cheers!

February 4, 2017 at 9:49pm

Hey..good that we thought in he same lines…did you post yours..

February 4, 2017 at 10:16pm

Just read it. Infact one of my friends were asking me in the same lines, solo trips.. Your article really inspires…
          Bwn, seems comments are disabled in your posts..

• nomadwrites

February 4, 2017 at 10:48pm

Oh, others are able to comment. It is open for WordPress or otherwise too. I will check that 🙂 Thank you so much for the kind words!!

February 5, 2017 at 12:56pm

Have a look..i can see only like button, not any comment boxes

• nomadwrites

February 5, 2017 at 1:18pm

That’s odd 🙁 I just checked on web. It does show 20+comments with the comment box below. Will try to look at it 🙂

February 5, 2017 at 1:22pm

Oh..wonder why it’s not appearing in my reader

7. boundlessblessingsblog

February 4, 2017 at 10:32pm

There is nothing different only that if we keep faith and speak to anyone and see that person too in a different way things r better and sometimes why think also like that. It’s k don’t worry just relax and enjoy life nothing will happen. Have a great Sunday.

8. Simon

February 5, 2017 at 12:08am

Its just how i am i guess… I’m often shy and not confident. ☺

February 5, 2017 at 10:06am

Ya…we meet strangers a lot especially in travels

February 5, 2017 at 10:07am

Hmm..good question..thumbs up ..but miles to go before i reach that state

February 5, 2017 at 10:08am

Lol….so are comfortable with that someone in train

12. Simon

February 5, 2017 at 3:56pm

So are you… YouTube been very friendly to me ☺

February 6, 2017 at 2:18pm

Who knows it better than you.. the way you entered my home…

15. pins & ashes

February 6, 2017 at 2:26pm

Haha! At some point we are all strangers, then there is a confort level and some other bond comes in

16. Ben Aqiba

February 6, 2017 at 6:21pm

This is so true.And the reason we don’t care what the stranger will think about us.

17. Maniparna Sengupta Majumder

February 9, 2017 at 1:27am

Yes, I often have felt this. You can be carefree with strangers (albeit keeping the said distance) because you can absolutely be on your own without any pretension…

• paulliverstravels

January 11, 2018 at 5:50pm

Have you ever followed the idea of being “careful with strangers” and then turned them into a friend by accident?

18. paulliverstravels

January 11, 2018 at 5:54pm

I don’t enjoy bars, so when I lived in China my social life revolved around English Corners. I would spend two hours at a time talking with strangers. Most of them asked the same sorts of questions, some of them asked more interesting ones. Some of them became my dear friends. It was a little like playing chess; the opening moves were always the same but some of these conservations became unique and I never forgot them.

January 12, 2018 at 4:59pm

Wow.. happy to know that you too enjoy chess…and I liked you comparison of opening moves….the mid games always differ and there lies that uniqueness part

19. the_aestheticspirit

January 12, 2018 at 2:43pm

Oh yes! There certainly is some sought of good feeling. That time is the the only time when we can be completely ourselves and don’t really need to make impressions!

20. tingleurtastebuds

January 12, 2018 at 8:52pm

I got reminded of the train friendship. It’s nice to talk to someone and know few things. Wonderful experience. Am an easy go lucky person who can talk to anyone very fast. So think it’s not hard to spend time with strangers. But my son is shy and he wouldn’t talk to anyone new.

January 13, 2018 at 9:09pm

Well…Meena, you said it right..it’s in the trains we have that opportunity to talk to many strangers…and it’s so comfortable actually that we just become an open book..

21. Akanksha

January 14, 2018 at 9:54pm

True… Sometimes it’s easy to get along with strangers as they won’t judge you, they won’t over interfere in your life and they act as good listeners.

January 15, 2018 at 8:02pm

Exactly…. we feel so comfortable with them..

January 15, 2018 at 9:26pm

Spot on! Well said, Akhi. There is no obligation to please and talk or get into an incessant banter on everything under the sun.

January 17, 2018 at 4:56pm

No need to worry about acceptance in that strangers zone alley..