Invulnerable

By | March 3, 2018

I am not fooled by my expertise.

But I want to play by my own effort.

Then why do you wanna help me hurting my ego?

43 thoughts on “Invulnerable

1. Mridhula

Some thoughtful words there…..nothing can hurt or heal unless we allow…. hurt n heal – aren’t they matters of perception?

true.. hurt and heal are a kind of perception.. or in a broad sense everything is perception…but we need to be with our mind always, whatever may be those perceptions..

2. theonlysup

You’re on ur own.. U r free to put ur effort.. But in the process if things are getting difficult beyond ur expertise level and if u get a helping hand to resolve the why not appreciate it ..moreover none would help unless u ask for it or people are really humble enough to see ur effort and like to join hands. Isn’t it. 🙂

thanks Sup.. I am not against receiving help from someone to whom I am vulnerable.. otherwise definitely not.. and this a common ego which i shared.. you could be me , I could be you or any one..

noooope.. i just love my heart as it is.. I wont leave it for any cause..;)

absolutely.. it’s upto each one .. you can interpret it in your own way..

4. Shalini Sharrma

complex feelings, get hurt by ego why ? let people say anything, if u really don’t let that feel feel you, it won’t.

he he.. shalini..i donno why can’t you understand this so called complex feeling…and it is not getting hurt by ego.. ego is being hurt..

dave.. I meant I am not fooled by my experise .
      ‘not fooled by my expertise’ can have two meanings..
      1. I am not over confident on my expertise.. or i dont think that i am too brilliant
      2. I am always saved by my expertise.. it never fools me..
      I know both interpretations are just opposite to each other..
      which one fits to you.?

1. davekingsbury

I like to think it’s the second but I often have to admit to the first! It’s got better as I’ve grown older, however …

5. myheartbeats4ublog

expertise – vulnerability – help – own efforts – ego; hmmm….complex thoughts in simple words!!!
    liked your comment on perceptions. totally agree!
    interesting post, my friend(idakkidakku thattu tharunna aalaanengil polum)

1. utahan15

yes gimme some skin. have a nice day. was never a big fan of q and a cept for alexandra

Sometimes it is okay to offer help but remember to keep in mind that you need to respect the wishes of the person who requires the help. What say, Akhi.

You stated in another way nitha.. respect the wishes of the receiver..if he doesn’t want to accept the help offered, respect his ego too

Absolutely! Actually, I got reminded of an incident when I was reading this. It happened a while ago when I was making my way home from the supermarket with more bags than I could carry. I used to metro and was clearly struggling. A man smilingly came forward and offered to help and I said a curt ‘NO’. I prefer helping myself most of the time but in case I need the help, I don’t mind going forward and asking for it too.

Yeah.. you explained it beautifully with your own experience.. that’s exactly my same feel.. and I don’t like to be helped unless it’s that essential….