Invulnerable

I am not fooled by my expertise.

But I want to play by my own effort.

Then why do you wanna help me hurting my ego?

One thought on “Invulnerable

1. Mridhula

July 28, 2016 at 9:25am

Some thoughtful words there…..nothing can hurt or heal unless we allow…. hurt n heal – aren’t they matters of perception?

July 28, 2016 at 11:21am

true.. hurt and heal are a kind of perception.. or in a broad sense everything is perception…but we need to be with our mind always, whatever may be those perceptions..

2. theonlysup

July 28, 2016 at 9:51am

You’re on ur own.. U r free to put ur effort.. But in the process if things are getting difficult beyond ur expertise level and if u get a helping hand to resolve the why not appreciate it ..moreover none would help unless u ask for it or people are really humble enough to see ur effort and like to join hands. Isn’t it. 🙂

July 28, 2016 at 11:20am

thanks Sup.. I am not against receiving help from someone to whom I am vulnerable.. otherwise definitely not.. and this a common ego which i shared.. you could be me , I could be you or any one..

3. pins & ashes

July 28, 2016 at 12:18pm

If you are not fooled by your expertise then why care at all what others say?

July 28, 2016 at 2:51pm

my brain asks me to ignore them, while my heart hesitates..

July 28, 2016 at 3:16pm

noooope.. i just love my heart as it is.. I wont leave it for any cause..;)

5. Sreejith Nair

July 28, 2016 at 5:40pm

Beautiful lines and there is more to read in between 🙂

It’s up to each one, right?

🙂

July 28, 2016 at 9:40pm

absolutely.. it’s upto each one .. you can interpret it in your own way..

6. Shalini Sharrma

July 28, 2016 at 7:45pm

complex feelings, get hurt by ego why ? let people say anything, if u really don’t let that feel feel you, it won’t.

July 28, 2016 at 9:39pm

he he.. shalini..i donno why can’t you understand this so called complex feeling…and it is not getting hurt by ego.. ego is being hurt..

July 29, 2016 at 2:14pm

thanks Sharmankit.. so are you of this kind..?

7. davekingsbury

July 29, 2016 at 5:51am

How can you be fooled by your expertise? Isn’t expertise always a good word?

July 29, 2016 at 2:10pm

dave.. I meant I am not fooled by my experise .
      ‘not fooled by my expertise’ can have two meanings..
      1. I am not over confident on my expertise.. or i dont think that i am too brilliant
      2. I am always saved by my expertise.. it never fools me..
      I know both interpretations are just opposite to each other..
      which one fits to you.?

• davekingsbury

July 29, 2016 at 5:31pm

I like to think it’s the second but I often have to admit to the first! It’s got better as I’ve grown older, however …

8. myheartbeats4ublog

July 29, 2016 at 7:44am

expertise – vulnerability – help – own efforts – ego; hmmm….complex thoughts in simple words!!!
    liked your comment on perceptions. totally agree!
    interesting post, my friend(idakkidakku thattu tharunna aalaanengil polum)

9. Nisthur Anadi

July 29, 2016 at 7:05pm

i did not the right context of this question, Kindly explain in lay men term?

10. sukritiz✨✨

August 13, 2016 at 6:13pm

Hey
    I found it very interesting going through.
    You are invited to my blog too.

August 15, 2016 at 2:40pm

thanks a lot for being here. i will check your blog too

• utahan15

March 6, 2018 at 7:22pm

yes gimme some skin. have a nice day. was never a big fan of q and a cept for alexandra

March 15, 2018 at 10:07pm

Sometimes it is okay to offer help but remember to keep in mind that you need to respect the wishes of the person who requires the help. What say, Akhi.

March 16, 2018 at 4:12pm

You stated in another way nitha.. respect the wishes of the receiver..if he doesn’t want to accept the help offered, respect his ego too

• thewritewomanblog

March 19, 2018 at 8:34am

Absolutely! Actually, I got reminded of an incident when I was reading this. It happened a while ago when I was making my way home from the supermarket with more bags than I could carry. I used to metro and was clearly struggling. A man smilingly came forward and offered to help and I said a curt ‘NO’. I prefer helping myself most of the time but in case I need the help, I don’t mind going forward and asking for it too.

March 20, 2018 at 8:46pm

Yeah.. you explained it beautifully with your own experience.. that’s exactly my same feel.. and I don’t like to be helped unless it’s that essential….