Waves

If there is preset fate for me, why should I live? I wanna create my destiny as I am not accepting any fates

One thought on “Waves

1. the_aestheticspirit

March 5, 2018 at 6:20pm

I know this thought bugs me whenever I think of it deep. Why should I stay alert out? Why should I set things when everything is fixed? I feel daring when I think of it! But anyways I believe if we have the passion to fulfill dreams we can set out own destination. Not reaching the destination, being the destination!

March 6, 2018 at 3:39pm

Exactly..if everything is fixed, why are we born..? why a flower bloom if it’s going to wither away by evening or so..so many questions haunting me in the same lines.. happy in a way that you caught me right

• the_aestheticspirit

March 6, 2018 at 9:07pm

I know! But anyways I still enjoy what is fixed because its unknown and exciting. What ever exists is beautiful. Now I feel like knowing the purpose:)

March 7, 2018 at 3:21pm

That’s right though there is a missing link which may be unknown to the poor living beings like us.. maybe on a day, a realization could happen

• the_aestheticspirit

March 7, 2018 at 5:52pm

You believe so? Because I think this is something that cannot be discovered? How do you think there can be a link discovered?:)

• the_aestheticspirit

March 7, 2018 at 5:54pm

You believe so? Because I think this is something that cannot be realized or maybe I am wrong? How do you think there can be a link known?:)