This is a great moment for me!!
Thank you so much to rosieeek who has nominated me for the Blogger Recognition Award. Rosie is a lovely young woman with so many interesting posts. It would have been a great loss for me in the blogosphere if I missed to notice her.
Rules for this award:
- Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to.
- You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
- Write a post to show your award.
- Give a brief story of how your blog started.
- Give a piece of advice or two to new bloggers.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Attach the award badge to the post (right click and save, then upload.)
- Comment on each blog and let them know you have nominated them.
- Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night.
How this blog started:
I prefer to say that I started this blog in July 2015. I used the word ‘prefer to’ because in reality I had this blog by the end of 2013 itself with four posts only. At that point of time I didn’t know the ‘ÁBCD’ of blogging, I rarely read other blogs, I didn’t follow any one, and I also got ‘zero’ followers;). There after also I continued my writing, but not in this blog, but it got limited to my diary. Years passed away.. and I thought of publishing a book using some of the pages in my diary. But then I asked myself “why a book..?” why can’t I continue with my blog..? (May be I realized I have a lot to learn and improve before publishing a book.. ;)..).
Thus this blog.. Now it has become my passion. I just can’t have single day without checking my reader. It may not be possible for me to write every day, but I can’t miss the awesome posts appearing in my reader..
Advice for new bloggers:
- Have an eye to observe the littlest things in daily life. A post may originate there.
- Pay attention to your heart and be honest to it with truthful writing.
- Read, comment and follow blogs which is of genuine interest to you.
The Blogger Recognition Award goes to: