Invisible, but acting upon us

By | May 4, 2016

There are many things in the universe which are not visible. But we are forced to believe their existence.

We , the great Homo Sapiens build so many mathematical functions to prove the existence of these invisible things.

And I wonder how these mathematical functions became a part of the universe and shaped it’s form.

I think even the universe is not at all bothered about this functions..

It will still exist even if Homo Sapiens are not there to deduce equations for the universe..

0 thoughts on “Invisible, but acting upon us

  1. Sakthi

    When it comes to universe, it can only felt but proving takes quite a long time and only technologies has answers!

    Reply
  2. Akhila Post author

    yes.. this is the glory of universe.. it’s always attracting us towards it through it’s mysteries

    Reply
  3. Tron Johnson

    Well it is said that the majority of the universe is of Dark Matter, or who knows if we aren’t living in a simulated reality, then the world as we know it may be totally different

    Reply
    1. Akhila Post author

      yes absolutely that is my point who knows about the simulated reality..96 percent is dark matter…and we are yet explore the same..

      Reply
      1. Tron Johnson

        The simplest answer is that we’ve only known about 1 percent of the cosmos the other 99 percent may be undiscovered or not yet available to mankind

        Reply
  4. ssunshine14

    So vast is the universe,yet we are still indulged in petty trivial things that doesn’t even matter,because actually we are like an atom in this huge Galaxy, trying to imbibe our marks on it..

    Reply
    1. Akhila Post author

      yes absolutely my dear Sunshine..
      you said it..
      when the whole universe is expanding we are becoming self centric

      Reply
  5. Shalini

    You said my heart this time. Who the hell care for equations and specially not the universe. Well done ! 😉

    Reply
  6. fictionalkevin

    On the time scale of the universe, man will not even register. We’ll be here for what seems to us a “long” time. The reality of time and the universe is they are so vast we can’t even appreciate them. Well done.

    Reply
    1. Akhila Post author

      yes.. time and space makes us wondered always. may be that’s why Einstein was behind this every time..

      Reply
  7. Nitin

    this makes us feel so insignificant, a billionth billion of a second in the entire lifetime of this universe.. a thoughtful post Akhila…

    Reply
    1. Akhila Post author

      thanks Nitin..yes we are the smallest atom in the universe..

      Reply
  8. The Puzzle Maker

    But its when we deduce equations, we understand it better, we feel things in a better way…knowledge is important for me, and it not just knowing…its to know the logic behind its existence

    Reply
    1. Akhila Post author

      yes.. I agree with you.. knowledge is not just knowing, it’s all about understanding the logic behind the things..and all equations are helpful in this lines..and as you know there is always some assumptions behind these equations., may be tested and proved for a long time.. but who knows the reality..

      Reply
      1. The Puzzle Maker

        Nothing is real my friend, who knows the basis of our existence? What if we are a part of someones dream?
        We can’t rely on any theory..we are here, we have a brain, we have to discover…and not this world, its knowing ourselves, finding freedom..I guess that’s the reason for our existence

        Reply
  9. mahish90

    All the equations and mathematical formulation we do are kind of patch work.As long as it works its fine Whenvr proven wrong its patched up with modifications.
    Its way of describing what we see around us.It has got nothing to do with reality.
    Its kind of a language we used to describe about our universe.
    Just a tool for communicating.

    Reply
    1. Akhila Post author

      yes.. you got my point.. we are living in a simulated reality..

      Reply
  10. Pingback: One Lovely Blog Award – My Feelings My Freedom

  11. Pingback: Invisible, but acting upon us — Words and Notion – JromoCompany.com

Leave a Reply