Who am I ?

By | May 26, 2016

I know my name, my whereabouts, my life, my love, everything…

But I don’t know my soul..

I am in quest of the eternal self..

Definitely one day I will.

With my eyes and ears closed, with all my senses sealed, I may attain that realization.

Will I lose my love when I reach that point..?

But how can I be alive then, without my love..?

I am afraid..I am truly afraid.

Or I prefer to believe that it is the realization of love which binds everything together in this world.

43 thoughts on “Who am I ?

1. elaine

true love will definitely support ur quest for eternal self 🙂
    Good poem 🙂

2. Gastradamus

Stay strong. Your writing relates to the heart that’s always beating. Keep it up cool whip. When you have the chance, we’d love more of your input @ Gastradamus

I donno.. without any bonds, any emotions, any attachments..will there be love existing..?

1. myheartbeats4ublog

“Who are you?’, You asked, and I warded you off!
            ‘Are you this..or aren’t you that?’,You ventured again
            And this time I smiled away the query
            …At times it is best to know less
            Lest we hurt ourselves and others”

3. Saloni

We wouldn’t have the will to look, if it weren’t for these questions and their elusive answers!

4. Nitin

love and self awareness coexist ~and i think the real love is relaxing the hold, letting go. It’s very convoluted. Read it somewhere 🙂

Nice questions to ask yourself. This means that you’re more than just flesh and blood:)

thanks Nitin..your words are really soothing ..have a great time..

1. Nitin

you’re welcome Akhila. You too have a great friday and the coming weekend 🙂

1. davekingsbury

That was 40 years ago. Life, children, grandchildren and trying to be creative have all mellowed me, so I’m pretty laid back now.

5. pins & ashes

Destination you! Much needed.. Is there something as true love, I doubt.. People who care for you will always be around ..

thank you.. then true love..i believe it is there.it is there with me..

6. Ajaz Ahmed

Beautiful poem, Akhila!:) It’s been quite a while since I checked up on you! Going through all that I’ve missed, now.:) Hope U are doing great?

thanks Ajaz.. yes I am doing fine and so my blogs too.. and what about you

1. Ajaz Ahmed

Well! I can say I m doing f9 but the reality is I m not getting much TM to write or use my zombie brain… Life is getting so messed up for me…