She is in high Spirits

By | June 3, 2016

Two months back, during my brothers wedding I met a lady, an aunt of my sister in law. She was there with my sister in law in the make up room. And when we reached the auditorium, she took me with her to the make up room.

She introduced me to her relatives with whom I was not that familiar. She was fully busy, managing the show. she was running from one end to the other , talked to all, arranged the things, instructed the bride on next steps etc. etc. I was totally impressed with her performance. She was an all runner.

When we were about to leave after the function, I met her and heartily appreciated on her excellence in managing the show. And I felt deeply happy to meet such a lady who is a real motivator. She was in full energy during that function. Every one must have felt her presence every where in the auditorium.

Later on, after the marriage, when I discussed with my brother about the lady, he also shared the same feeling. I was having the feeler that she was there with the bride always, but to my wonder groom also told me that she was there with him too..

How could this happen.. high spirits..highly active body and mind.

34 thoughts on “She is in high Spirits

1. SumitOfficial

Wow.. these kinds of people always leave a dent to the world. 🙂

I’m glad that you could meet such a great lady, Akhila:)

yes of course Sumit. Yes such people are there all around and it matters whether we are recognizing them or not..

2. pins & ashes

definitely she has a twin sister, identical.. like Nima and Raina of Quantico! 😀 or did you pun spirits 😛

thanks Hari.. in fact i drafted this post two months back…and was postponing as I wanted to make it in the perfect way..
      and now also I am not that satisfied as I doubt whether I paid justice to her high energy though this post

3. enigma

Marriage function is no joke. It takes a lot of patience and not to mention hell lot of energy. Recently I was in a marriage and I got tired after meeting just a bunch of people. Managing and looking after the things is difficult, which she seems to have with no much sweat.
    Should appreciate her zeal and energy.

yes of course…marriage function is something which consumes our entire energy. but always we need be with a smiling face to invite the guests and all.. she was really great…
      thanks for your comments..

4. Sunith

Every occasion especially events like marriage has someone come from nowhere to make sure that things are arranged and conducted in the best possible manner. After it gets over, they disappear just as they had appeared..I could relate to this Ahkila very well..Thanks for posting.

thanks a lot sunith.. I am glad with your words as you could understand it in full sense..

5. ANooP

Wonderful. I should really ask her if she has some energy drink or something so that I can also be like her.

yes there are not many, but a few like this.. thanks little fairy..

6. Ranjini

I have always wanted be like that. But I see bed and I go all zombie-like 😛

7. Pradeep Kumar Madhavan

Dear Akhila,

Who is this wonderful motivator ?

She is an aunt of my sister in law.
      Thanks Pradeep..
      I didnt get you exactly..