Timelessness

By | July 6, 2016

I am feeling a kind of blankness or what should I call it ? Is it ‘timelessness’ ? My mind seems to have stopped talking to me.. What did I do? Why am I feeling a vacuum everywhere?

Or Is this a good symbol..?

Or Did any ghosts catch me after reading my previous post  ‘Ghosts‘  ? 😉

0 thoughts on “Timelessness

he he.. you know, before reading this , I replied to your earlier comment ‘ coming’.. a simple coincidence.. but made me smile..

he he .. me too scared.. but I am trying to convince myself that they are not devils..

zygs, just think that these ghosts are some minds without body…and at some day we may also become ghosts leaving our body..then how could we do harm to some one else.. will our mind do that.. so do the ghosts too..

ha ha..i need to write more on these ghosts to welcome them to my life..

1. myheartbeats4ublog

haha Akhila, those ghosts must have used a vacuum cleaner! just open that small window in your mind(carefully of course, for there is a pressure difference with outside) and let in the freshness….. the ‘timelessness’ will vanish in a jiffy!!!

so hari, you want me to vanish that timelessness.. means it is not good for me..

1. myheartbeats4ublog

Manassinte jaalakam thurannu chinthakale thurannu vidoo..Ava nichalatgayude thadassangale thattimaattikkondozhukatte…that’s what I meant!!!!!

2. theonlysup

There should be some thought deep inside bothering u.. Or occupied with some not so interesting work.. Find that out.u will come out of it

thanks Sup..yeah I need to analyse.. and one thing is quite sure, nothing makes me not interesting..so the probability is the first case.. need to dig it out..

meditation .. hmm.. it is something which I am trying to practice.. but so far not successful fully..are practicing dhiraj..?

3. Ratika Bhardwaj

hehe akhila, when our mind stops working..i guess there is a thought deep inside our mind which disturbs us mentally and there on we get embarrassed . We stop thinking about anything and get stuck to that thought trapping us . 🙂

hi Ratika..thanks a lot.. you made a new dimension to my post.. I really liked it..

4. anonymous

Enlightenment.. so someone has become enlightened.. . Buddha has always spoken of the emptiness. We all meditate to achieve that . So soon emerging jagathguru Sri Sri akhila

Hey anonymous..you are so funny..i am laughing and laughing…so do i need to Change my name?

1. anonymous

Would be great if you could do.. we can build an ashram, once established, I will be in charge of the finance department. However what I said about emptiness is true .

in charge of finance department..sorry there won’t be any such department at all., let me change my plan .lol

5. Shiva Malekopmath

“Timelessness”
    Akhila!
    Its so good if you are feeling so.
    One tries to meditate on that; if you are feeling so just like that, its a blessing.
    Only know that it is sane. 😉
    Fond Regards,
    Shiva

6. Ashish kumar

A sign of one of the memorable posts in future. Whenever this kind of situation happens , chances are that upcoming post will be memorable and can create an everlaating impact on readers. Waiting for that. 🙂

i am not sure whether my next post will be a light or not..but there is something inline with your comment.. you will get it tomorrow..hope you will check it out to know the coincidence with your comment

thank you..but unfortunately i didnt do anything consciously..

yeah.. your words inspire me..but how can I … can you help me..? I try to do meditation.. but …

1. Nisthur Anadi

Just keep this desire alive things will follow.
            I donot mind helping you if you think I am competent .

7. Antra

Its a sign of peace…enjoy it…before ur mind starts flooding with ideas 😀

ha ha.. flooding with ideas.. liked it Antra…thanks for making me laugh

8. Hunain Mehmood

I can so relate to that. I call it the silence before the storm. Like somehow your mind is unknowingly suppressing some thoughts. Like a dormant volcano. The sea right before a storm and a volcano right before exploding are at quietest. And i guess that’s how our minds work. Silence is never a good symbol. I always await a storm after it. I wrote a poem about it once.

Theres a deep silence inside me
    The silence of void deep within
    I hoped for a hope that never came by
    For a dream that i never dreamt
    The bearings of a great storm
    A red lining on the horizon
    Dark clouds rising above
    A ditch dug down below
    I long for a peace
    The peace for a broken mind

beautiful poem…i liked it ” the silence of deep void within”

you are right…timelessness happens before a volcano..