What kind of a blogger are you?

By | July 8, 2016

A few days back, Kishan told that he want to become a social blogger like me (he commented in response to two of my previous posts  ).

Ha ha ..”like me’’ .. lol.. let him realize what he is telling 😉

In his definition a social blogger is one who raises social issues as well as writes about small issues in daily life which matters the most.

I liked this caption ‘social blogger’. In fact I got this title from him when I was trying to define what I am writing.

Bhagavat Gita : – “Whatever happened, happened for the good; whatever is happening, is happening for the good; whatever will happen, will also happen for the good only. “

These words always inspire the ‘real me’.

I used to write about happenings in my life, which could be already happened, or happening or going to happen. Then I used to speak for women. And most frequently about love.  Is there anything else which I missed..?

Have you thought what kind of a blogger you are? So how will you define yourself..?

109 thoughts on “What kind of a blogger are you?

yes you are.. of course the talented photographer..infact I wonder if you a professional photographer?

can’t believe it.. aww.. I thought your are into this profession already..so talented you are

1. pins & ashes

vayaadi blogger of course! 😀

chuckles at “social blogger” 😛 I thought I was a social blogger too, being social to everyone, and interacting a dozen.. 🙂

2. Bikramjit

Oh boy. . I need my thinking hat on. .
    I am a lousy blogger.. as I don’t think my posts are any good.. I just writ what comes to mind..

so your random thoughts drive you.. the so called random blogger

3. theonlysup

That’s really a good thought. To identify oneself as a specific kinda blogger he/she should write on a specific area but I do not want my writing to be confined to a specific area. I started of as a personal finance blogger but then as I am a self motivated guy.. I wrote on inspiring topics too. I love exploring new things and wrote few on brainstorming ideas too.. So I kinda am a rationalistic and inspirational blogger..

4. Shalini

I won’t compartmentalise myself, so am a Random blogger who see, observe and write 🙂

my dear shilpa..your comments always makes me relaxed.. so what about you ..how will you define your way of blogging?

yes ..right i agree with you.. there is always a greenery in your posts.

oh..2 months vacation.. lucky you.. i never remember having such a long vacation during my engineering

8. Daisy in the Willows

I BLog about whatever is in my head. A lot! I don’t think I am able to define what kind of a Blogger I am. Passionate and fearless comes to mind! ha ha

so.. fearless blogger.. yes infact a lot many of us are like this.. do write whatever comes into mind..

oh.. okay.. now all technical education shifted to this KTU, right..?

oh.. angineyano.. so not any inter-college fest too.. not any sports competitions..?

11. bisimodupe1975

Hee…hee congratulations on your title of being “A social blogger”. Social workers have a new arm for their profession *wink* Seriously i haven’t given thought to what kind of blogger i am. May be you can help me here…

hi.. thank you..infact i am trying to define the ‘social blogger’

yes..life blogger.. you are.. infact we all are under the same umbrella of different brands, right..?

13. Beparvah !!

I am not a blogger… I am just raising my voice through words and using this space , I gave never been a writer. I blog with a purpose, I started blogging in search of my love and search is on..

But in the mean time I got some great people.. And i feel blessed to be in touch with them.. 🙂 🙂

happy that I am one of those great people, even if you didnt meant it..lol

1. Beparvah !!

You are certainly… !! Especially the last time we had a conversation.. That helped me to regain my scattered trust faith and strength.. 🙂

I am really happy with your words my friend.. …..

word friend.. it’s a new term.. let me think on it..

14. Sunith

Perceptions based on my experiences and hopes in life is what I blog about…

yes you have to be as per your blog name..may be your own reflections

1. radhikasreflection

It is a continuous journey…..based on what I read, my experiences, behaviour and attitudes towards different facets of life…..

I am happy to meet you in your continuous journey..

16. Ratika Bhardwaj

Akhila, you are the sweetest blogger I have met yet and my blogging work goes like you. I ususally like to write about my own life, small things that matters to me,love and then whatever I like, i just write it… 😀

hurraiiiii.. sweetest blogger.. me…thank you thank you.. thanks a ton..I am modifying my current title with this.. Not sure if there will be someone else to vote for this..he he ..

oh.. really.. so I am the first..now, you are safe, nothing to be worried…don’t be sentimental…;)

thanks ameena..infact I am trying to find the real meaning of a social blogger..

19. jan

Hey ‘social blogger’ 🙂 I started off as a ‘socially conscious’ blogger. I write about issues that concern me etc. Then I branched off into other things as well. SO right now I don’t know what blogger I am!!

ha jan.. cool…so let me check what do you write upon now..oopps.. the site is deleted..

1. jan

Hey! Yes, I am having some issues with the domain. This is the link jansdoodlesv3.wordpress.com

20. Aanuolutomiwa

Can’t even define my kind of blogging,I still have other aspect I’m yet to touch, I think i will be a general or all-round blogger,that’s if there’s any name like that.

thanks for being here…yeah.. all round blogger.. that’s indeed a good definition

21. Micki Allen

Well, Darlin’ you just opened up a big ol’ can of worms for me. I have no idea. I just … blog.

I just blog—yes micki.. that’s what i also think about me..

accepted your best wishes as well as the title of an inspirational blogger.. thank you so much.. And I wish you the same dear friend..

thanks Preeti.. i am glad that you also join with me on the inspiration from Gita

24. Lisa A.

I don’t know! Lol. I like to write about music and current events, especially in El Paso, Texas, my hometown.

yeah.. in fact we never think what we are writing until a question is shooted by someone else or our own mind

25. anonymous

Whatever happened is for good, whatever happens is also for good .. I believe that is just an excuse to convince yourself about things you can’t change.

no vickie.. there is something more in those words..and definitely I am not the one who believe in the so called ‘fate’ in its usual meaning.. I had a new dimension for this so called’fate’ thing in my mind..definitely it is not the murmur of a lazy mind…lol

1. anonymous

I understand that but when we think and see things for what they actually are, getting off the bourgeois mentality, can you say what has happened is good to a child who lost his mother ? What’s happening is good to the one who is starving ? Or what’s gonna happen will be good to the man who is fighting a losing battle with death ? So that rule applies for the ruling class and the class who don’t suffer without money. Just a thought

your thought, is thought provoking…i always believe in a positive energy..and i dont think that the positive energy is something with ruling class alone…if we are at the right place,at the right time, the right thing which was supposed to happen or the so called fate will happen..and this is decided…this is a post in my drafts already..

1. anonymous

If things happen at the right place and right time, why isn’t everyone at the right place at the right time.. why do people starve and suffer ? all these questions torture me a lot.

hmm.. we are being deviated by some forces either our own inner self or some other external forces which may be lively or non lively..researching…

if you are not sure, then no doubt.. you are a random blogger.. ha ha

26. Pingback: Fellow Bloggers who Motivate and Encourage me in a Surprising Way #1. – femininematerz

yeah.. I was also thinking.. finally posted and thought to take views of all of you.. I am happy as you also started to think.. he he lol

1. shifafawaz

Haha…I guess I fall under random then 😉

1. shifafawaz

Anyway I love how you blog so consistently..;)
            Enjoy reading your posts!

2. shifafawaz

Aww..that’s nice..will read it..
            Thanks for sharing the secret..;)

27. K. Bellamy with a Purpose

This is great question. These blog questions always make me use my mind. Love em. I am a beginner, who writes about my life. I often feel I need to dig deeper within myself to expose what’s hidden inside.

so dig hard and find out all those hidden..
      do you wanna me offer a an axe ..;)

Yeah…that answer will be further tuned during the course if your blogging journey