My Little Little pleasures

By | August 9, 2016

I love to hear the murmur of doves. I am happy when there is a new flower in my garden. I feel proud when I learn a new ‘word’. I feel energetic when the little kid at the bus stop smiled at me..

The list of my little little pleasures just goes on.

Little little things matters a lot..

Now sharing my little, but a big pleasure while I found this new theme for my blog..

59 thoughts on “My Little Little pleasures

1. theonlysup

Flowers are indeed lovely things.ultimate goal is to be happy no matter how small the things are . enjoy ur day 😉

2. myheartbeats4ublog

hmmmmmm. so true, ma’am akhila. On most occasions, little things make all the difference. Actually, what we perceive as big things ride on those little things – a cheerful smile, a word of appreciation, a graceful course correction and even that gentle admonition! btw, the “big pleasure” of the new theme is also beautiful, gave little pleasure to this beholder!!

i am glad that atleast you noted the last line of my post..another pleasure for me..

1. chape

How could I miss it??? 😀 😀 😀
        It´s elegant, and it suits your writing.

yes.. drench in rain .. is very sweet of course..
          teasing people around me.. ha ha.. so assume i am the one around you,..shals into actions..

thanks a lot.
      You are absolutely right, it is those little pleasures helping us to tune the life in a better way

3. dvaal

I love little pleasures. When I walk through my day I see these little things that just fill me with joy. It is nice to learn what yours are. Have an extra special day, my friend.
    fiddledeedeebooks.wordpress.com

thanks a lot dvaal..i am really happy to know that you are also enjoying these little pleasures

4. parijat shukla

Good morning Akhila :). As per your suggestion yesterday, I inserted link to the place in my post where I mentioned your name as well as Dhwani’s name. Do you also get a notification that i mentioned your name in my blog ? Just like we have tag feature in FB or quora where the person gets to know that his/her name has been mentioned by someone.

By the way i inserted this link using PC as no such feature was there in wordpress app in mobile. 🙂 🙂

didnt get notification this time.. may be as you updated it after posting the same.. next time, if you do it at the time of publishing itself, the notifications will be working.

thanks Shilpa..next time find out some imperfections.. i am fed up with these perfections.. 😉

6. kiranmag

Ofcourse for me too..finding happiness in small and simple things …big occasions come as a bonus ☺

true.. big occasions are a bonus..what is left always is this little pleasures..

7. rajivbakshi

Happiness is but an occasional episode in the general drama of pain . A story in my Book : Journey from Guwahati to Machhiwara , now in 105 libraries , 14 countries .