Happy when no response for courtesy call back

By | September 24, 2016

Found a missed call in my phone. But I was too hesitated to call back. Or something else prevented me to give the courtesy call back

(Definitely the caller was not at all my enemy)..

But somehow I forced myself to call back.

And you know, there was no response from the other side.

And I felt so relieved…I was so happy that I did not have to talk anymore and I haven’t broken any courtesy rules.

Why did I think in this way?

Am I so rude…;)

Is this just a play of my mind..?

(Definitely, this play happens very occasionally only and not at all often. )

67 thoughts on “Happy when no response for courtesy call back

1. Worlds Biggest Fridge Magnet

We are inundated with calls from all sorts of companies over here trying to sell PPI reclaim or telling us we have been involved in an accident which is always news to us. Because of this I no longer answer these numbers and figure if it is important they will call back.
    Never feel guilty about missing a call.
    If you are meant to talk to them you will…..

yes.. your words made my day.. if we are meant to talk to them, we will

2. Shalini

Akhila it’s all okay to avoid few calls, maybe those people don’t confirm to our thoughts and such. I too sometimes feel relieved when that happens, it’s like phew my inner NO reaches that person 😉

3. Nitin

No not rude -this is a strange feeling though. I have felt it too. Mind plays with us in many ways, somewhere your sub-conscious decided to be happy about it. It was a response trigger, totally out of your control. In fact by calling him you did the right thing, in my view.

yes.. you are right.. somewhere the sub conscious mind enjoys it.. thanks my friend..

4. jacquelineobyikocha

I laugh as I read this. Many times, I’ve experienced such moments when all I want is to be left alone and the relief when no one answers is so enormous

he he lol.. i am so happy with your comment as you are also of the same species.. he he

5. pins & ashes

The phone bow that it is mobile makes anybody owning it available 24/7/365 that is sad! I go on a sleep mode at night and at some hours during the day .. Walk around without a phone so that I can also enjoy and love other thinks! Plus missed calls have become like a door bell these days..!

absolutely.. nowadays our communication is through phone calls only, not directly.. and the tendency is increasing day by day..

6. Bikramjit

Well and here is me trying to give a missed call to someone and don’t manage to do that. …

But mobile phone is a bane for sure..so I just switch off mine around 9 pm till I am in my car going to work..

Otherwise even if there is no call or anythinh you tend to pick it up for a quick check for a mesaage etc etc etc…

7. Joker Shayar

Sometimes this happens with me that when i just miss a call by the last ring, and i call back immediately but no one answers it. So i imagine, that person got so upset by me not picking their call that he/she drop their phone on the road and run away. :p :v

8. Prajakta

It happens to almost all of us sometime or the other. I think more than anything it is related to our moods

9. Arcane Owl

I could absolutely relate to your post! I don’t prefer picking up calls from numbers I’ve not saved. So returning missed calls from those numbers out of courtesy and wishing they wouldn’t pick up!

10. prashantt

Download truecaller & relaxed all the way…why thinking so much over a thing we missed already & thats not a sign of rude attitude.
    I

ha, it’s not a worry on a missed thing.. it’s the secret pleasure on missing ..;) shhhhh…………

11. namrataspeaks

It’s not rude, happens to me all the time and I love when my calls go unanswered because I’m more of a texter. Don’t worry. It’s normal.

yes.. just be with your mind…if it is okay, go ahead otherwise simply leave it.. that’s it..you said it.. thanks mvs..