Superluminal Travel

By | November 15, 2016

Time is a relative thing. It is never fixed as we all are in a relative motion with respect to moving sun, stars, galaxies and all.

How does time get slow down when we approach the speed of light as mentioned in Time Dilation ? So next what happens when we travel at the speed of light? Time must stop forever, isnโ€™t it..? That is youth forever. We never get aged when we travel at the speed of light.

So next what, when the speed is further increased..? Can we go back in time..? Will there be a new timeline..? What happens to my thoughts then…can I have a working brain then..? It implies that time is not moving in one direction. If so, it could be multi directional/ dimensional.

Ahh !.. The more you ponder, the more strange the notion of time travel appearsโ€ฆ

0 thoughts on “Superluminal Travel

1. novelistbaba

when you go beyond the speed of light, time will be your distance. and there might be some other dimension that governs beyond time; so i would not be so sure about the age thing……..so travel with care….! ๐Ÿ™‚ ๐Ÿ™‚

ya, age thing is a possibility… when traveling at the speed of light, i dont think that we can even detect the youthfulness over a mirror, mirror cannt reflect it back spontaneously..

1. novelistbaba

true…..but why use a mirror…….just walk a few steps back in time and admire yourself……it will be blurry and pixeleted….but i think youtube has prepared us well..

but i doubt that the brain wont be able to sense that it has invented the ultimate truth..it also might have slowed down, no..

1. novelistbaba

well brain is whole other dimension…….in fact a whole new universe……we will have to observe and report ๐Ÿ˜€

2. Cattie's World

Time is a WONDER !! Does anyone know, who invented Time ? How did that person do it ? Was he a mathematician ? The reason I Value Time, is that I’ve always found that “Time Heals Everything”.

3. Sha'Tara

I think it is good to remember (or to realize if one cannot “remember”) that “time” is just another artificial concept of measure. Time is only real in worlds enslaved in it. Outside this universe, time as it is imagined here, is not relevant except perhaps in children’s games. Infinity, which is the normal state of things, has no use of time. In infinity “you” can “travel” in any dimensional direction, never crossing or repeating same. Under “time” no mind can ever experience freedom, only in infinity can that happen. What is time, or space? Imagine a pie. It is completely hidden from you except for a tiny slice that is exposed. You grab that slice and see nothing else on the plate so you exclaim: I took the whole pie! No, you took what you thought was the whole pie, but you barely touched it. In fact you could never consume this particular pie because the more you engaged it, the more it would expand.

Space and time are relative concepts, relative to each other, whereas infinity is absolute.

Time exists within boundaries only. It is a limiting concept designed to keep worlds enslaved to limits to everything. All measurements serve a similar purpose: mind enslavement. In infinity there are no boundaries and no limits. That is what we should be thinking about because once we jump into the concept of infinity the causes of the problems of earth (which are all connected to limits for where everything dies there is nothing but limits), become exposed and any infinite entity can see instant and obvious solutions to all of them. Time: the great enslaver of minds.

4. Martian

i think when u go back time u go back to childhood and when u forward time u get aged yes.. time is moving and we get old….

1. Martian

yes there is ๐Ÿ™‚ but u cant stop, if anyone can stop time moving..then the world will come to end right?

nope.. nothing will happen to the entire world.. but time will stop infront of the one who travel at the speed of light.. how’s that..;)

5. vishal4u

Time travel and relating it with the company center of aging is very complex and interesting.
    Once I saw it one of time travel program, that if one of the twin brother sits in a train and the other one is on the station and if that train takes the entire round of the world at the speed of light and comes at a halt at the same station, the the brother embarked will be younger than the brother waiting for him at station.

exactly .. that’s the point as Einstein said….but we dont have any evidence other than those experiments done with musons or some other particles. In that experiments, the lifetime of those particles were found to be increased when moved at the speed of light.

6. sudershana

Time the most powerful weapon, it is the best healer and sometimes the greatest destroyer too. We can value it but never challenge it.

we can value it, but never challenge it…hmm.. but we can challenge it too if you are ready for a ride with Einstein’s thoughts..;)

7. Shalini Sharrma

Wow.. never studied that deep in science ๐Ÿ˜€ but i like the idea of youth forever, we’ll be immortal in a sense ๐Ÿ˜€ Natural things are brilliant and mysterious, for sure ๐Ÿ™‚

1. Meenakshi Sethi

Wow!! What a topic to discuss! Was reading all comments above and lost my sense of time…would love to study deep about this topic!

thanks meenakshi…now i am really glad as you also found it interesting to learn..

1. Meenakshi Sethi

Very interesting infact…I read about it in ‘Conversation with God’ but would love to read more can you suggest some books or blog on same topic!

e=mc squared by David bodanis, relativity by Russel Stannard..then many youtube videos like “Theory of relativity explained in 7 mins

ya… great imaginaries lead to great inventions…who know whether there was a great author in Einstein and newton

8. Fab Writings

Oh god!
    I was thinking about this relativity theory and I got consfued at the part that how will we get back ti the time when we started.
    And this freaks me out, losing everything.
    I was just thinking about it yesterday and your post camr today!
    Have you been reading my mind lately???? Hahahahha

I had to read and reread and here are my googled results – ‘In the theory of relativity, time dilation is a difference of elapsed time between two events as measured by observers either moving relative to each other or differently situated from a gravitational mass or masses.’ Akila, your posts take me back to Physics class.
    ๐Ÿ™‚ On a more serious note – a very ‘scholarly’ look at time.

thanks a lot.. infact i was completely blank when i read those definitions.. but yes, on re-reading, reading many others, seems there came a little light ..

Really! A few older posts made me think that you were a scientist or physicist or someone totally in the field of physics. I was always bad at Physics, still bad and Google is my best friend when it comes to teaching my son ๐Ÿ™

haha.. that’s why i tagged all such posts under my ‘psychic science’ category…infact i am not at all working in the field of physics now even though studied in and out of it.. and sadly, i failed to realise my love towards that..and so you can guess now, why i am gonna psychic

Ah.. I felt the vibes of a keralite…me from Kozhikode, now in Tvm.. and you..?

Hahaha, really. Kozhikode, you must be a foddie then. Never been to either. I am from Palakkad, now live in the Arab side of Kerala – Dubai ๐Ÿ˜‰

10. Joninmariegargoles

Hi! How are you? I follow your blog because it is very interesting and inspiring. I really love it. How’s your day going? I hope we could be friends. I can’t wait to read your upcoming blog post. Have a good day ahead!

11. kalyansparks

Time is fourth dimension,yes we can go back to time but we can’t change ianything.and you can travel to future.But the point is nothing in universe can travel as fast as light.if it travels whole mass of body Will be changed to energy wave.Soo do you think you are aware of your thoughts when you are in wave form???? Infact thoughts also travel in form of waves In universe.so it will be like one wave thinking other wave…wow…if you maintain blog by travelling at light speed..then I have to read akhila wave ..not akhila

1. kalyansparks

Keep one finger near to one eye…you can’t see anything..other than finger..similarly universe is a cover up..may be maya