Scream of an unborn

By | November 20, 2016

I always imagined your shining eyes welcoming me to my new home. I thought there was deep love in your heart. I was eagerly waiting for that day to happen.

But all of a sudden, it occurred..

I saw something coming towards me. I haven’t seen such a thing ever in my life. I smiled at it. But it didn’t smile back. Instead it hugged me, hugged me so tightly that I couldn’t breathe at all. I couldn’t understand what was happening to me. The sharp objects crushed me completely.

Still I donno why did you deny my arrival in to your world? And finally why did you cut me into pieces? Can you ever guess the pain I felt? Physically as well as mentally you hurt me so badly.

Your right to make decisions deprived me of my right to life. You misunderstood that I feel nothing and understand nothing. You never heard me screaming while you killed me brutally. The pain will be back to haunt you if you ever know my scream.

0 thoughts on “Scream of an unborn

ya..it is damn brutal…..millions and millions of abortions are happening in a year in the world.. who cares about the scream of those unborns…

‘but’ could be to save her who is mentally /physically unprepared..

recently read a news , the court allowing an unmarried mother to abort her unborn , considering her mental conditions. I think it happened when the fetus was 20 weeks or more. As per science the baby can really really feel the pain if it is 20 weeks old..so sad, no..

1. Varsh

It is a sad thing to do, but in cases like this one don’t you think it is better than bringing a life in this big bad world and having no one to tend to it?

thanks Harsh…normally while saying thanks, we should be happy.. but this time, I am not at all happy as these kinds of brutal murders haunt me so badly

true that..even if the fetus can feel the pain or not, no one has that right to snatch their lives..

2. tingleurtastebuds

Yeah true the pain is so true and untold. People just do it just for their selfish reasons. Too brutal. Wish all hospitals just say no to this. Many don’t get a baby and there are ppl who are just doing this. Sad though.
    Meena

3. novelistbaba

powerful…………i agree with you………..this is cruel and inhumane……….people need to be careful……its not their choice alone. 🙂 🙂
    and going by the time of me reading this……i am definitely going to have nightmares……

ya.. people do this, support the abortion .. reasons could be many, and justifiable in their words…but why the unborn suffer..?

1. novelistbaba

True…….and i will be honest…….i am not going to bear a child in this life……so i will never have a personal insight in this matter…….and i do not have a clear resolve in this……..i do think that there should be some freedom for a woman to be able to chose……..but gender discrimination is wrong and nothing can justify that……again i do not know what i am talking about……..

hmm… can argue it as a boon or bane even in case of a rape..why the innocent child should suffer..

1. atrangizindagieksafar

that’s entirely a person’s own prerogative dear… cant argue there. it was just a thought. whether they want to live with the living memory of a heinous crime or terminate it… its a persons own choice… cant dictate terms here. one has to raped first to be a judge on that

2. atrangizindagieksafar

Yes but I’m against girls getting carelessly into a physical relationship and then going in for an abortion…. if you have to get physical… fine. But be careful.

hmm…it is a world where there is no boundaries for lust…it’s shameful

thanks vivek..ya.. when love/lust and responsibilities are not in sync, the things appear inhumane..

1. Shaggy

Besides you are blogging since 1885 so…. We can actually expect these kind of achievements

hmm..atleast 50 % f such murders could have been prevented if the people can hear those silent screams..

5. Bikramjit

I am with you 100% but won’t it be worse for the child to be born and not cared for.. what about those screams that come ..

It is a very difficult to see what is right or wrong. But nevertheless it is sad very sad…

yes, bikram..good or bad, right or wrong, boon or bane.. everything based on perspectives…. still how can we have shut our ears towards the scream of an unborn

6. Becky Bee

I’m sorry. I can’t agree with this post… Your choices and feelings regarding abortion are your own, but imagine reading something like this if you have ever had an abortion or miscarried… it doesn’t bear thinking about.

yes.. it’s my opinion. i cant bear people suffering even if it is an unborn..
      but of course i can understand the perspective you are referring to.

7. undiscoveredgirl13

Tbh its hard reading something like that when you have miscarried because its makes us think back to what we have been trying to heal from but know that we probably never will .

thanks Ashik…i know i must have hurt some girls emotions.. but i couldnt resist posting this..

9. Meenakshi Sethi

I’m having goose bumps while reading it…A very powerful message that no one has right to violate the right of a new life to enter this world!!

1. Meenakshi Sethi

Absolutely correct message and I agree with you! Decision of bringing or not bringing a child should be taken before conceiving.

1. Josh

May be this piece of writing inspired from people you might know ( If not well and good ) having said that.. Scream of an unborn.. keep this on record, something similar might release in youtube soon with a different perspective. I will update!

inspired from a recent news read..court allowed a girl to abort her baby after a rape..might be for her good.. but the unborn scream behind that news haunted me a lot..
            waiting for your video..

thanks Pranitha..ya might be a suppressed topic as it is sensitive and hurting some hearts.