She in me asks..

By | March 8, 2017

Somebody says, “No man or woman is perfect”.. So what are those top five things you dislike in her or him?

So here starts the world war 3..;)

48 thoughts on “She in me asks..

1. mylittlepursuitsofhappyness

In him:
    1. definitely motor skills are better but please don’t be so overconfident
    2. take the effort to remember dates
    3. acknowledge your spouses cousins, friends and relatives, remember their names atleast
    4. keep things in place once you take them for use
    5. don’t take things for granted

These guys have become so competitive in racing.. I am really afraid when people depend on these two wheelers excessively that too without taking any precautions too…

2. Sangbad

I hate her for three things not five–
    i. For bringing out of my solitariness and then throwing me again to the solitariness (shoving me into the darkness more than before)
    ii. For leaving me after showing love is beautiful (now I distaste love)
    iii.For not giving me a chance (does she ever love me)

1. Sangbad

But still I love her…the proof is the post I posted in the morn…Only A Woman…

3. boundlessblessingsblog

Yes no one is perfect cause we all have our flaws and all are different Akhila so then there are clashes and sometimes we do meet on some ground or the other. Great post.

Ya.. every flaws could be ignored if there is proper understanding, care and love

4. theonlysup

i will ask this again 1 year after your marriage .. lets see if the answer will be same hahahaha 😉 just kidding .. best wishes shreya 🙂

5. unsaid words

Perfection is an illusion we all are made up of mistakes.As long as he realizes his mistakes and make efforts to fix it up.Everything is cool :p

6. mataindah

Sad thing is that i cannot point 5 faults coz i am single ..Happy news is that the arrow points on you abhi so jaldhi pettenu avatea llisting those 5 things that matter you

Enikkangottu muzhuvanayum manassilayilla.. you mean, you are getting married..?

7. batrah

The greatest strength of all the women in this world is ‘Tears’. They cry like crocodile & rest, we all know. This is enough right !!

So true..we can’t dislike them whatever happens in life.. and yes, I am of the same kind, but definitely there won’t be a second chance in my love life

1. bhaatdal

Agree we cant dislike them or love them less, We fight we get angry yet we never can hate them ..

8. A

She’s the love in everything
    Everything in her is love

Can’t really hate anything about her

9. mataindah

goali ulla post il goal adikunath oru suga..lolz..
    njn thapendi varumo? ith mungal anenu thonunu

Ha ha not actually, there could be many dislikes, starting from A to Z, but it will all end in love only..so nothing remains at the end..in fact it was actually an introspection…