Am I so mean to myself?

By | March 21, 2017

She worked so hard for me. Always saved me from all kinds of vulnerabilities. Her foresight was good enough to make me secured from all crooked eyes. She didn’t like me crying even though sometimes I lost the control. Even then her presence of mind was really appreciable as she could make me relieved with some better vision and positive thoughts. I could easily comeback to the normal mode with her compassion only. It was her liveliness which made me a busy bee always. She never complained of lack of time. She made me understood that everything is possible if you have a genuine will and proper prioritization. And above all she could easily erase the word ‘boredom’ from my vocabulary.

So,

I really value you, my inner self; I won’t torture you at any cost. You are doing a great job.

43 thoughts on “Am I so mean to myself?

Ya.. we need to learn how to love ourselves and dedicate a few hours for our own nourishment

So come on dear.. have a time tracker and check .. I bet you will be surprised..

1. Sha'Tara

These days, the inner self gets all the attention it seems. What about the outer self? I think she rates pretty good too. I mean, imagine an inner self without an outer self… 🙂

2. boundlessblessingsblog

Hmmm very nice lines Akhila and yes it is our inner self who is always there guiding u and being your friend and will tell u now stop stay calm and composed.

Even then we blame that poor fellow, like why did you made me do that, why couldn’t you prevent me..etc etc.. the poor inner fellow..☹️

3. kalyansparks

At one point I thought it May be your sister or mother.but what is reward you are giving to your innerself..any appraisal??☺☺..at this quarter end

Thank you so much for this specially quoted words..between an interesting name you have..hope its your name

4. Pinkspen

#selflove this is a beautiful post. We can be so mean to ourselves; our worst critic. Thanks for sharing!!!!

When we ourselves become the worst critic of our own self, no point in judging and blaming others

Exactly..no one else can be as compassionate as we are to our own self

5. Shalini Sharrma

wow, thought of my mom first until i read the last line ‘ Inner self’ well it’s a little bit hard to have a proper control on that 🙂

Thanks meenakahi..youare absolutely right, we need to appreciate our own self first