I can never dislike you

By | June 29, 2017

Many a times, I wondered why I couldn’t throw people out of my life when their crooked eyes are discomforting me.

Then I thought, there won’t be much harm they caused me or causing me to dislike them. May be it’s my fault to place them in those crooked seats.

Again I was not quite sure, “Is there any such people in my life?”

May be that’s why I donno the distress behind ‘hatred’.

But I am not a saint anymore to get rid of such feelings. I wish if I could hate those crooked eyes..

But on a long run, I realised “I can never dislike the crooked eyes. Definitely I will filter their words and notions out of my life if it’s hurting my ego, but never the soul behind it. “

77 thoughts on “I can never dislike you

1. Shalini Sharrma

Trust me Akhila, soul is always pure to blame at. Its actions and words that hurt our so called ego as you mentioned, you’re on right track if you are able to throw their crooked words and such things that takes aways your peace of mind 🙂

i read from your words that you understood my posts fully…ya.. it’s a state of mind.. wont happen with everyone, every time..thank you

2. Varsh

Crooked eyes can be imaginary too…or may be misunderstood…
    In any case…its better to not let them affect your take on their soul. Agree with you.

yes, varsh.. in fact, initially i was also expecting them a case of misunderstanding….may be or may not be, i just cannt be away from them..

3. Josh

Hating someone will be like drinking poison ourselves and expecting that person to die 🙂

4. mywords331

Really Akhila your posts sometimes are like a mirror which shows the life and its reality..The eyes you are talking about will come in front of us at many places and as you said not being a saint it is very difficult to drag ourselves from being hurt but if we are able to ignore such unwanted eyes we are on a really track.
    I have faced this situation at my workplace.
    Believe me it was difficult but I learnt to keep control .

really happy with your words, especially as you too met those crooked eyes..;)

5. vibesofacalcuttan

It’s best to surgically remove those people from life who bring nothing but harm and distress to you, no matter how many times you try to be civil and nice. No need to hate them, or think excessively about it; just bring on pure apathy. There’s no need to care. There are still several people who bring sunshine into our lives and we are better off without the deceitful ones. 🙂 Your post is very nice and practical, many people have to face this decision almost every day!

thanks a lot for helping me to have a different insight…
      but you know, it is a state of mind, definitely not a confused state..

6. skd

Goodo akhila Greato! Yeah, keep going as you are! Crooked Eyes will become the most beautiful… Because end of the day, you see them:)) Keep smiling!

but i doubt isnt that evil merely a state of mind or perspective difference..

7. lizalizaskysaregrey

Thank you for sharing this, it is very thought provoking and I will spend time thinking on it. You are right, love conquers all and we should send love out into the world, particularly to those who spread hate, or those crooked people as you put it. I’m not so sure I would like to surround myself with these people but that might be a measure of my own soul? 🙂

yes liza.. it is difficult to allow those crooked eyes around you if you cannt be attached to them..in my case, what i feel is, i have a short term memory too with respect to bad..;)

8. Zee

Wow…these are such deep thoughts. Especially the last line: Definitely I will words their words and notions out of my life if it’s hurting my ego. But never the soul behind it.
    Damn. This hits home run !

9. Parvathy Sarat

Loved this one! Often I hear of people blocking out certain others entirely ‘because of negative vibes’. But nobody is entirely negative, the world isn’t black and white.

10. vishal4u

Hating someone or disliking anyone is ok and the best way is to avoid them if you can but if you can’t then we must learn to see through such people and their crooked eyes also.

Agree with you fully.. we need to develop that skill to read from their crooked eyes

11. Mr.Lonely

Well, I could definitely throw people out of my life neither I can’t filter their wounds.. I am so weak … but yes, I have found a way to live on my own walking through the stoning by my dear ones…

Happy for you that you have found your own way..that’s all one needed

Thanks a lot shiva sir. Your words emphasizes two main things, see ourselves from their angle and bothering about them will bother us..I am understanding it fully

Yes, so true. When we do not get the reaction and response of the person in question the way we expect it, then they take a back seat in our life. Some are really and intentionally crooked, just to shake you up a bit or show their power or flaunt their ego, but it is how you decide to react to it that matters. If you were ‘great’ enough to ignore it all and go on as if nothing has happened, then you have attained ‘sainthood’ otherwise you are just human.

Maybe time has got a role there to heal everything..or maybe saints have that control of time to ignore the bad .