The virtual bond we share

By | September 2, 2017

Never am I nervous on any harsh realities

But I simply enjoy being virtual

Being virtual in a world of words.

87 thoughts on “The virtual bond we share

1. Shalini Sharrma

Being virtual is for sure is an escape for most of people but if you enjoy it and still make sure realities don’t strike u, that’s awesome. Almost making good use of virtual reality ๐Ÿ™‚

2. mukhamani

I too like it. Once my friend wanted to organize a Blogger’s meet. I told her for me the virtual world was separate from the ‘real’ world :). Not that i have anything against meeting people but somehow I have never felt like meeting any of my blogging friends. Meeting them virtually is fine for me :))

yes.. you shared my feeling..I may be changing in future.. but i need to pay justice to my present state of mind.

3. Vinay Leo R.

ah. that was me. but some reality has mixed with the virtual. and some in a happy outcome. ๐Ÿ™‚

4. Nisthur Anadi

When ever I am happy being myself , I enjoy being self. When ever I try to express my self I love virtual world.

People are more tolerant , they are slightly less judgemental in compare to real world.

And one thing that makes this world Beautiful and addictive is they love each other immensely. They appreciate others sentiments more than water in a sea, c clouds in the sky.

We bloggers rarely go personal, never try to know the things , which others don’t want to share.

We almost mitigate the impact of age, gendor , class , intellectual level .

We have immense acceptance for each other. When interact with each other we go beyond words and expressions. I believe virtual world here we have more human touch.

In real world we have huge does and don’t list. If we follow entire guide lines and rules then it’s more of formality then a real connection.

In real life you can’t talk to a stranger as per our conditioning of our mind. Here we love to exlpore each layer of other side one by one.

In real world people are busiest then ever . We never talk unless it has some motives.

Here we come not to gain any thing but just to simply listen the symphony of other heart and soul. It gives so much relief to both listener and Singer.

I think few above said points are which we miss in real world . We try to complete our self.

I could remember the lines of one Beautiful song”

“Pal bhar ke liye koi hummain pyar kar le jhutha hi sahi ”

We all human soul long for everlasting love , peace and happiness. Which definitely we get within this community.

Hope you will agree if not with all but few of examples.

i totally agree with you..
      especially this points : we are more humane in this virtual world..
      the reality may not be the same as always..

5. davekingsbury

Virtual is newborn but full of potential. Who knows what the future may bring? The older I get, the less I know.

aww.. it is a wonderful thought.. let me think on the future of this new born…

6. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

May be, we all should have teas and biscuits on this ‘chaupal’ sometime. ๐Ÿ˜‰
    You have to write posts, and you can post the same as comments on somebody else’s blog. ๐Ÿ˜‰ so that way, Atleast you will get double the views and likes you normally get… ๐Ÿ˜€

1. Nisthur Anadi

I have already demanded for tea or coffee, once we start getting will demanding biscuits too.

Yeah agreed with you try your suggestions.

Thanks for suggesting.

awwww.. a new definition for my page “chaupal’.. liked it ..liked it.. thanks a lot..

thanks Advaitha for your thoughtful comment.. as I told , I am not afraid of any harsh realities.. but there is a secret pleasure which I am getting being virtual in this blogosphere.. I may be changing in future.. for the time being, you have to bear with the virtual’me’

9. supercalifragilisticexpialidocious

Paytm karo….
    Write a post saying you are organising a kitty party. And give out the menu – chat, coffee, biscuits, pakodas, cookies, samosas and anything else you like. Kitty party means each person will usually bring one item from the menu. You say you will provide free water for all, rest all from the menu others have to bring.. Cost story ka The Endddddd B-)

yeah.. we will..so share some more lil bit of your ideas..
            is there a blogathon..?

yes…definitely we will..let me see the possibilities.. you too think..

3. Nisthur Anadi

Right agreed, enough for today….
            I don’t want to be blocked…
            Catch you soon….

Hope you will not reply….

Haha… I read that twice before I understood.. yes we are not virtual any more… and I am so happy about that.. just sad that I dint find enough time to call you again

Don’t be sad niths….if we talk or not, chat or not, meet or not, the connection remains….