- Whatever you do, ultimately what matters is your own comfort and satisfaction, you don’t need to fit into any social norms.
- Every one has their comfort zone, bet it physical or emotional. Respect the boundaries.
- The warmth of any relationships lies on that breath of comfort.
- Wear what is comfortable be it your smile or dress and not anything just ‘cause it is branded.
- Never waste your comfort for someone who are not worth your effort.
There is a different level of comfort when they don’t even ask ‘what went wrong’, but just wait & stand for you, holding your hands & letting you settle on your own !!